CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
- Involve and perform investment valuation, transaction and capital restructuring, market / industry / regulatory analysis
- Prepare industry, companies and projects analysis and research reports
- Participate in various Private equity investment related transactions (both onshore and offshore), including capital injection, asset disposal, merger and acquisition, and secondary market fund raising activities, as well as post-investment assessment, exit financial analysis
- Enhance internal financial policy and guidelines
- Prepare and review proposals and transaction documents
- Work extensively with Investment / Risk / Legal departments for projects and overall financial management functions
- Leading regional university graduates / post-graduates
- ACCA (or CPA) / CFA or equivalent professional qualification preferred
- 4+ years financial advisory / corporate finance / equity research / valuation experience from well-known buyside or sell side
- Familiar with M&A transaction and due diligence process, valuation model, financial analysis, corporate finance, capital market operation, accounting and regulatory requirements
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English, with proven track record of strong Chinese writing and communication skill
Internal Number: 5661949
About Elysian Executive Solution
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.