CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
We are looking for highly qualified individuals to join the Interest Rates Desk Strategies group.
as a member of the Products team that is part of the Quantitative Developers group within the Fixed Income Division (FID). FID's systems depend on the ability to represent products and calculate their cash flows. The Products team is developing a common, strategic product and cash flow representation that provides the functionality and flexibility required by the various business, quant, and technology stakeholders. This entails C++ API design, with a particular focus on delivery to the main Scala-based system, alongside ongoing support for existing functionality.
The successful recruit will be involved in all aspects of the Products team's work, from requirements capture and API design for product and cash flow representation, through implementation, testing and documentation, to production support.
- Full SDLC, mainly in C++, but also in Scala and Java
- Building and documenting FID product representations and cash flow calculations
- Working together with various stakeholders across trading, desk quants, IT and others in Budapest, London, New York and other locations - High quality software development using techniques such as TDD, design & code review, etc.
We need you to have:
- B.Sc. in a quantitative discipline - Strong C++ programming skills and knowledge of software design techniques - Experience with working in large codebases - Confident command of English - Good interpersonal and communication skills - Attention to detail - Interest in financial products - Willingness to learn and apply new technologies and programming languages
We would prefer for you to have:
- Programming experience in Scala or Java - Knowledge of interest rate derivative products
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Internal Number: 6101478
About Morgan Stanley
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.