CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The Technology Risk team is accountable for the practices associated with technology operational risk & policy compliance, plus BCP/DR management across the all technology division.
Technology Risk is seeking an individual to make immediate contributions to our global risk team by providing strong data analytical skills, the ability to report streamlined information across a large and diverse set of users, and driving tasks to completion within the technology risk, disaster recovery and BCP program.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with excellent communication, data analysis and time management skills. The candidate will need to be comfortable liaising with all levels of the organization.
Responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of technology Business Continuity Plans / Disaster Recovery program, including the coordination of all Disaster Recovery events / Business Continuity Plan testing and signoff of Technology Disaster recovery plans.
- Perform discrete and diverse data analysis across risk and BCP/DR. Translate high-level requirements into tangible outputs with minimal supervision. Utilize data analysis toolsets (Excel, Qlikview etc) to analyze and interpret information, identifying root causes of problems, and drawing conclusions. Present findings to management as required.
- Ad hoc and standardized reporting on risk and BCP programs.
- Tracking of Divisional compliance to risk controls and resolving/communicating/ escalating non-compliance to the appropriate managers, asset owners and stakeholders as necessary.
- Analysis and management of Technology Asset Inventory for Technology Divisions, identifying and reporting issues as necessary.
- Coordination of Mandatory Vacation Program for Technology employees.
- Organized with a strong sense of ownership.
- An ability to analyze large volumes of data.
- A highly motivated problem solver that can multi-task, work under time pressures, collaborate in a team setting, and be self-sufficient were required
- Tenacious with a delivery focused mindset and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and writing skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and related applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Visio, Project)
- Previous experience of working on operational risk and/or BCP/DR programs in a financial services organization.
- Project Management skills
- Comfortable working with ambiguity, managing and resolving complex issues
- Knowledge of COBIT and ITIL frameworks for risk assessment
- Knowledge of the Morgan Stanley systems and infrastructure.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. #LI-FM1
Learn more about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley in Glasgow on our https://www.linkedin.com/company/morgan-stanley/life/d76d12fa-ba6b-4962-9388-f9b8c53f50c0/ LinkedIn page and https://youtu.be/Ue0vNEImMyE Youtube channel. Build a career with impact. Apply today.
Internal Number: 6098148
About Morgan Stanley
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.