CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The Data Strategy & Information Delivery Group is part of the Wealth Management Analytics & Data Organization at Morgan Stanley. The team's responsibility is to support Wealth Managements strategic objectives through the use and exploitation of its data and analytical assets. Key focus areas will be in developing out a core team which will support Digital and Marketing Analytics across business groups throughout all of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
- Support the team in creating Digital Data models for various Wealth Management teams including (but not limited to) the following types of data: Online, Mobile, Clickstream, Social, Phone, Text, CRM, Email
- Create Marketing distribution lists for use across various channels – Email, Online, Mobile
- Build data flows and models to pair Digital data with internal data for studies and reporting
- Generate reports utilizing Digital Data to be sent to various stakeholders throughout the organization
- Establish strong working relationships with team members across business units and Wealth Management functions to support alignment of Wealth Management Digital Initiatives
- Advanced written and spoken communications in English
- 1-3 years of business analytics experience
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Microsoft Office
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple business units, teams, and job functions
- Highly motivated / self-starter with a sense of ownership, willingness to learn, high degree of curiosity and desire to succeed
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to determine business partner needs and create purpose built solutions
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Experience or knowledge of any or all of the following: Salesforce.com, Adobe Analytics, Hearsay Social, ExactTarget
- Experience with SQL is preferred but not essential
- Data modeling experience (SAS, Alpine, R, SPSS)
- Data visualization experience (Tableau, QlikView etc.)
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Internal Number: 6093852
About Morgan Stanley
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.