CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
eFront is the leading provider of software solutions to manage alternative investments (Private Equity, Real Estate, Private Debt and Funds of Hedge Funds). We have grown extensively year-on-year since our inception and the forefront of our strategy is to continue this trajectory. To support our future growth, we are looking for professionals with great skills, drive and enthusiasm, who are keen to make a difference and be successful. We are a global organisation with offices across Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East. We encourage and support our employees to learn, develop and progress throughout their careers.
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for a:
Sales Associate - Paris
Reporting into the Senior Sales Executive, you'd be accountable for the full sales lifecycle - prospecting, qualifying and closing new deals on regular basis. This role will share quota with a Senior Sales Executive you would be working alongside. You'd be responsible for marketing eFront's products to the Alternative Investment market in person, over the phone and online. Successful Sales Associates would be expected to progress to either become a Sales Executive or full time Pre Sales within one or two years.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Develop a strong understanding of eFront's product portfolio
· Obtain a deep industry knowledge to understand clients' potential pain points
· Conduct research on new potential clients
· Prospecting potential new clients
· Qualify leads provided either in person, by phone or online
· Respond to potential clients RFPs/RFIs
· Actively generate and maintain sales pipeline and document sales activity through our CRM
· Deliver presentations of company products to potential clients
· Participate in pre-sales activity including demonstrating product functionality to potential clients
· Develop case studies/market information to support pitch proposals
· Monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management
· Develop and maintain sales and promotional materials working closely with the Marketing Department
· Work with the account management team to win new business and achieve targets
Required skills and experience:
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
· Experience working in a field sales role/Financial industry
· Prior software/ SAAS sales experience
· Strong understanding of sales principles
· Experience using a CRM tool
· Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
· Highly motivated self-starter who is articulate, persistent, outgoing and able to represent the company professionally at client meetings
· Ability to prioritize
· Team player
eFront stands out as a real career booster :
We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of Private Equity and Real Estate We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and rising professional to join a rapidly growing and successful company. Visit our career page http://careers.efront.com/ and join us!
Internal Number: 5821685
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.