CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
2018 was a record year and further growth is expected this year. There is now an opportunity for a highly motivated and qualified individual with relevant experience gained as a lender, capital advisor or transaction specialist to join the existing team of three in the Debt Advisory business. Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
Driving the creation and execution of deliverables on client assignments including:
· Financial models for debt analysis purposes
· Preparation of marketing materials including Teasers and IMs
Leading the following tasks related to client services:
· Manage call agendas and status reports
· Coordinate due diligence and transaction documentation
· Manage records and updates on Salesforce
Building strong, lasting relationships with both existing and new target clients by:
· Preparing and attending pitches as needed
· Following-up with clients and lenders on a regular basis
· Participating in industry-related conferences and events
· Preparing lending market research and updates for purpose of keeping clients up to date of debt pricing and availability movement
· Assist with new business development activities
Independently seek to promote and sell other services provided by the team globally:
· Tracking of core hospitality activity of clients and identifying opportunities for additional cross selling of services
· Actively discuss broader solutions with clients including investment sale, valuation and feasibility services, asset management services, operator selection services, IT solution services.
This is a pivotal role within the team and we are seeking an individual who is able to demonstrate a first class academic or business background, with proven experience in a lending, advisory or transaction environment. You will be highly numerate and financially literate with keen attention to detail. Imperative are outstanding written and verbal communication skills facilitating key client, stakeholder and team management. The team work on multiple projects so a proven ability to juggle projects simultaneously with sound judgment in prioritising responsibilities is key. Ability to travel throughout Europe is essential, and European language skills are desirable.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button, or alternatively, email your CV to Mark Richards: email@example.com or Lorianne Burge: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference MR50252.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see www.walkerhamill.com.
Internal Number: 5786681
About Walker Hamill
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.