CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
1. Identify the risks of the company's financing projects and investment projects, mainly involving non-standard projects, ABS projects, and equity investment projects;
2. Assess the risks of the project and the adequacy and effectiveness of the project's risk control measures;
3.issue risk control opinions on the review project, organize and arrange the project to be reviewed, etc.;
4. assist in the improvement and optimization of related systems and processes;
5. complete other related work.
1. Master degree or above, with professional background in accounting and finance; 2. Experience in project approval and credit risk management for large commercial banks or securities companies for more than 3 years; 3, familiar with the securities company's various businesses; 4, have a good data analysis and processing capabilities, skilled use of various office software; 5, Have good text and language skills, communication skills; 6. Adoption of FRM, Judicial Examination or Chinese CPA exams for optimal consideration.
Internal Number: 3974608
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.