CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
The successful candidate will join the team with the aim of contributing to the success of its established and successful wealth management business. As one of our professionals, he/she will be charged with high-level and growing responsibilities.
The role is highly analytical and the key duties will be focused around the production of sophisticated studies for our clients.
Working closely with Partners and having continuous interaction with other specialized units, he/she will be required to provide a wide range of complex financial analysis supported by innovative IT platforms developed internally.
This role will also require to manage efficiently and effectively the relationship with external parties (e.g. banks, asset managers, tax advisors...).
- 2-3 years professional experience in leading international management consulting firms. Exposure to the financial services industry and international experience is highly desirable.
- Additional 2-3 years professional experience in financial institutions (Asset Management, Investment Banking, Insurance or Private Banking)
- Outstanding academic record in Economics or Engineering. Completion of the CFA program or of a Master in Finance will be considered a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities, entrepreneurial attitude, desire / ability to work effectively in a non-hierarchical, challenging, results-oriented environment, great motivation, propensity for teamwork, highest ethical standards.
- Fluency in Italian, English. Knowledge of French or German will be a plus.
Min Experience: 5/7 years
*Applications will be treated in strict confidence*
**We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified**
Internal Number: 2525168
About XY Group
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.