CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Maintain and extend the in-house multi-asset class pricing and risk library used across the bank, for all types of products, including flow, vanilla and structured products - Produce analytics documentation and test material - Provide day-to-day support for all relevant business units - Improve existing and implement risk and regulatory related analytics
Our Ideal Candidate
- Advanced degree in a quantitative subject (mathematics, physics, computer science)
- Experience in financial mathematics and quantitative analytics
- Solid understanding of financial products, market conventions
- Good knowledge of numerical methods, stochastic calculus, econometrics and probability
- Good understanding of the regulatory environment and its impact on industry
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written English)
- Functional programming skills a plus
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
Internal Number: 5910068
About Standard Chartered Bank
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.