CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
The job holder will assist the Team Head of Client Monitoring in ensuring smooth operations of AML Monitoring functions. He/She will be involved in the day-to-day operations of AML Monitoring including review of transaction surveillance alerts, Safe watch filtering and filing of STRs. He/She will also assist the Team Head in consolidating and preparing monthly AML Monitoring reports and statistics for Management Reporting.
· Investigate into suspicious transactions and/or activities and ensure timely review and closure of alerts.
· Review of alerts/hits arising from Safewatch filtering.
· Provide compliance advisory on AML/CFT matters including sanctions requirements.
· Assist in the maintenance of transaction surveillance systems and Internal Watchlist.
· Update and maintain the lists of blacklisted and sanctioned names received from local authorities, Head Office and overseas offices; and local good guys and blacklists to relevant AML systems; disseminate such lists to overseas offices as relevant.
· Assist in the providing feedbacks on requests for AML questionnaire (such as requests received from correspondence banks and counterparties).
· Prepare and submit suspicious transaction reports to local authorities.
· Contribute and participate in AML Monitoring initiatives and provide guidance to junior members of the team.
· Assist in preparation and timely submission of Head Office / Management reports with respect to areas concerning AML Monitoring.
· Contribute and maintain KRI (Key Risk Indicators) for AML Monitoring Team.
· Assist in the compliance risk assessment of AML/CFT processes.
· Contribute, update and implement AML/CFT related policy and procedures concerning AML Monitoring.
· Contribute to the development and maintenance of the parameters and thresholds within AML Transaction Surveillance Systems.
· Conduct routine or other ad-hoc monitoring activities on AML/CFT areas.
· Coordinate and conduct trainings related to AML Monitoring.
· 2-5 years of experience in AML/CFT Compliance, with minimum of 2 years in AML monitoring
· Candidates with experience in Mantas system or equivalent platform are preferred.
· Strong analytical skills
· Good inter personal skills
· Competent with control and risk framework
· A good team player
· Bachelor's Degree
· Candidates with related AML Qualifications such as ICT Diploma in AML and/or ACAMS will have added advantage.
Internal Number: 5894103
About Morgan McKinley Singapore, EA Licence No: 11C5502
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.