CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
CIB - Equities - Warrants Trading - Analyst to Vice President
May 17, 2019
J.P. Morgan is a leading player in Asia equity derivativesmarkets. The firm wins clients' respect for its innovation and localizedstructuring capabilities to address their needs.
To capture the significant growth for equity derivativesproducts in Asia, J.P. Morgan has deployed one of the largest and mostsophisticated equity derivatives teams in the region to adapt to growing clientdemands in Asia local markets.
J.P. Morgan has a dedicated marketing team that covers allmajor markets in Asia and provides a full range of solutions to its clients,including:
Equity finance and structured finance
Equity exotics and hybrids
Key Responsibilities covered by these areas:
This role sits in the front office within Equity DerivativesTrading, focusing on the Issuance and Market Making of Warrant and CBBCsproducts in APAC, mainly on the listed market in Asia. In addition the rolerequires an understanding of the Trading Regulations across all of the AsianEquity Markets. The role is an exciting opportunity which will require themanagement of Risk positions across the region for the Warrants book and willinvolve working in a dynamic and busy trading floor environment.
· Provide ameaningful contribution to revenue and client franchise; Exploit revenue andminimize loss potential.
· Leveragetechnology and analytics to drive pricing/hedging as well as idea generation.
· Conductquantitative research on market making strategies
· Significantexperience gained within a trading or quant role at an electronic trading desk.Ideally experience across Asia-Pacific markets
· Programmingknowledge of one or more of the following languages: Python, KDB, SQL
· Quantitativebackground such as mathematics, computer science, engineering, or hard sciences
· Exhibitsound judgment under pressure and maintain composure through challengingtrading environments
· Know theimplications of events on the entire trading desk and demonstrate a thoroughunderstanding of fundamental and technical aspects of market.
· Employsknowledge of Company/industry/sector to analyze individual transaction risk andreturn profile. These points have been carefully considered as being essential for the role. Your background must accurately reflect all of these for your application to be considered.
Entrepreneurial drive with strong marketing sense and analytical skills.
Demonstrable proficiency with market and product lingo. Well versed in the quantitative nature and framework of own product (e.g., terminology, mechanism, etc).
Demonstrates creativity in solving problems. Always looks for new ways of doing things.
Understands drivers of relevant markets and can explain and anticipate market movements.
Ability to thrive on the challenge of competitive pressures and remain focused on client needs
Ability to communicate concepts and ideas, both verbally and via documentation, and be able to defend their validity and target messages to different audiences.
Self-directed, highly motivated, and able to work independently.
Internal Number: 5878787
About J.P. Morgan
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.