CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Global Markets Technology - Senior Python Developer - Assistant Vice President
Deutsche Bank APAC
May 15, 2019
Our technology teams are responsible for the bank's entire information technology infrastructure. They develop and maintain the software required to support the bank's business. The teams work closely with the businesses and other infrastructure units to modernise the bank's IT systems to reduce complexity, risk and enable business growth.
With award-winning mobile banking apps and trading systems, our technology helps Deutsche Bank deliver high-quality products to clients. We make sure that the phones and computers work and that emails are delivered – but we also develop solutions that help our people share their knowledge, expertise and passion for our business.
Deutsche Bank sees itself as a technology-driven company that can gain market share with new, cutting-edge ideas. The ambition is to be a leader in the area of digitalisation. We are making investments into digital technology across all businesses to enhance the client experience, harness the power of data, and strengthen efficiency and controls by increasing automation. We are also collaborating with external partners such as start-ups, FinTechs, and technology specialists worldwide to discover and implement innovative solutions for our clients.
Deutsche Bank has become one of the first financial institutions to establish a professional research and development department, including capabilities such as four innovation labs and the digital factory in Frankfurt. Join us here, and you'll constantly be looking ahead. We'll look to you to capitalise on new technological trends that can reshape our business and deliver value for our clients, whilst still meeting the demands of customers, regulators and the markets.
- Work closely with business partners in developing architectural solutions to new business problems for the Fixed Income and Currencies business
- Develop data and analytics framework using Python
- Test said development items
- Providing Level 3 Support
- Work with peers in wider IT organization
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong Python programming experience – at least 3 years of experience
- Strong background in system design and architecture
- LINUX experience – at least 6 years of experience
- Experience with building data and analytics frameworks
- Experience with MongoDB, KDB, and traditional relational databases is preferred.
- Experience with SDLC Best Practices – including agile approaches, Jira, GIT, Team City
- Finance industry experience is preferred
- Comfortable working closely with the business and have the ability to quickly understand their requirements
- Detail oriented, strong problem solver and good common sense
- Experience working in a global organization
- Being able to deliver quality and innovative solutions under tight deadlines
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Deutsche Bank does not accept unsolicited curriculum vitae from third party vendors.
Internal Number: 5869781
About Deutsche Bank APAC
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.