CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
The StatPro Client Services team is composed of experienced finance professionals that provide first and second tier support for our clients around the world. Using your specialist investment risk and systems knowledge, you will be responsible for answering to a wide variety of methodology, usage and interpretational questions on our analytics products. Client Services members will need to work closely with Sales and Account Consultants to develop and maintain client relationships.
· Act as a second line of client support in answering detailed inquiries about StatPro's portfolio analytics products and methodology, especially on Market Risk (Stress Testing, VaR, Back Testing, Risk Attribution, etc.), Liquidity Risk and Regulatory reporting
· Provide clients with Best Practices guidance on risk management analytics
· Train and educate clients on StatPro's risk analytics applications and underlying methodologies
· Assume full ownership of client queries until closure, with well-defined issues and potential solutions documented
· Assist Sales and Account Consultants and in managing dedicated client accounts, mostly from a service perspective with focus on product usage and analytics support
· Work with Sales and Account Consultants in establishing and deepening relationships across all levels of the client hierarchy involved in our service delivery
· Work closely with the Sales and Account Consultants on potential up-sell opportunities
· Keep the client informed of our product roadmap
· Proactively solicit client feedback on their market risk analytics requirements to product management
· Take responsibility and accountability, together with Account Consultants, for managing new client implementation projects, particularly in the actual delivery phase. Work with Account Consultants in establishing project plan and milestones internally and with clients and in ensuring implementations follow StatPro's global standards
· Perform Q/A on newly added analytics functionalities in the product
· Occasional travel in Europe for client meetings
Desired experience and qualifications:
· Strong analytic and quantitative skills
· Experience in portfolio risk management. Sound knowledge of risk management practices with focus on VaR, Stress Testing, Backtesting and Liquidity Risk
· Strong understanding of financial products with emphasis on Fixed Income and Derivatives
· Good knowledge of the investment management industry
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Ability to explain complex financials concepts to different types of people with varying levels of technical ability
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent or higher in: Finance, Economics, Statistics or similar
· 3-6 years of work experience
· Extensive knowledge of Microsoft products, especially Excel
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Pro-active with ability to multitasking
· Team player and comfortable with working in diverse cultures in a global organization
· Previous experience in Asset Management or Financial Services Vendor is a plus
· Pursuing or completed CFA or FRM Certification is a plus
· Familiarity with European regulatory directives like UCITS and AIFMD in the context of risk limit monitoring is a plus
Internal Number: 5865982
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.