CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Dual-headquartered in New York and London, Fitch Ratings is a leading provider of credit ratings, commentary and research. Dedicated to providing value beyond the rating through independent and prospective credit opinions, Fitch Ratings offers global perspectives shaped by strong local market experience and credit market expertise. The additional context, perspective and insights we provide help investors to make important credit judgments with confidence.
Fitch Solutions delivers credit market data, analytical tools and risk services to the global financial community. In addition to offering proprietary market-based content, Fitch Solutions distributes the ratings, research and financial data of Fitch Ratings through a variety of flexible platforms. With innovation and experience behind every solution, Fitch Solutions helps financial professionals meet the diverse and evolving needs of today's global markets.
Fitch Ratings and Fitch Solutions, along with Fitch Learning, are part of the Fitch Group, a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Fitch Group is wholly-owned by Hearst.
Fitch Ratings and Fitch Solutions are an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer, complying with all laws governing employment in each jurisdiction in which operating, and provide equal opportunity to all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and other status protected by applicable laws.
Fitch is seeking an Analyst within the Leverage Finance sector in the US Corporates Group. The ideal candidate is someone who:
- has a keen interest in Leverage Finance;
- has strong process and project management skills
- has outstanding interpersonal skills displayed by a strong pattern of leadership and the ability to proactively and successfully interact with various stakeholders, both within and outside of the organization.
Qualitative credentials will weigh meaningfully in the selection of the candidate. A healthy sense of intellectual curiosity is critical, along with a demonstrated willingness to perform a significant amount of logistical work and an ability to attack and explain topics of analytical complexity. Fitch is a team-oriented work environment, so excellent communication and collaboration skills are essential, as is a high productivity work-ethic and results in oriented mindset.
Essential Functions of this position include:
- Acting as one of the primary liaisons with internal and external constituents with respect to Leveraged Finance Credit Opinion workflow
- Responsibility for day to day support of the Leveraged Loan activity, including monitoring, tracking and updating databases.
- Accurately managing documentation and reviewing it to ensure it is complete and complies with current policies.
- Maintaining and enhancing databases for Rating/Credit Opinion reporting and notification purposes;
- Conducting and/or participating in meetings with Leverage Finance industry management teams;
- Bachelor's degree at minimum, MBA or other advanced degree a plus;
- CFA/CPA a plus; - 0-2 years relevant experience
- Self-motivated; takes initiative and has the ability to effectively organize, multi-task and prioritize own workload according to deadlines.
- Analytical and strong process improvement mindset
- General knowledge of fixed income products, especially US leveraged loans and CLOs a plus; - Expertise in Excel, Access and Word; - Strong organizational skills with ability to set priorities and manage multiple projects. - Excellent written and verbal communication skills; .
- Demonstrated competency in financial statement analysis, accounting and finance.
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented environment.
- Has strong attention to detail
- Has a keen ability to multi-task
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts for you and your Family Members prior to commencing employment. If you, or your Family Members, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, they must be sold before beginning work. In certain roles, employees and their Family Members may be limited to investments in diversified mutual funds only.
For more information about this policy, please visit the code of ethics and conduct page - http://www.fitchratings.com/web/en/dynamic/about-us/code-of-ethics-and-conduct.jsp
Internal Number: 5866822
About Fitch Ratings
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.