CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Trade Product Manager - Global Transaction Banking
What you'll do
- Responsible for product oversight on policies, processes and risk management, to ensure robust product offering relevant to the market place.
- Responsible for commercialisation of products and channels including the development of marketing collaterals, conducting trainings for internal staff and clients
- Responsible for working with core markets to facilitate intragroup network trade including guarantees & standbys and documentary trade within OCBC group. - Responsible for Bankers Guarantee & Standby Letters of Credit trade product development - Responsible for developing and managing the Bank's Partner Bank Program in collaboration with Global Financial Institutions covering over 150 countries. - Responsible for Trade Confirmation Desk activity as centralised management of bank limits for corporate trade
- Support the rollout of Regional Trade Hub initiatives from time to time
- Working knowledge of documentary trade product offering in a commercial banking setting would be an advantage
Minimum +6 years of Banking experience with first hand working exposure in trade product is critical Must demonstrate strong knowledge of ICC governing rules URDG758, ISP98 and UCP600, and how it is applied Possess a current Certified Specialist in Demand Guarantee (CSDG) accreditation, to demonstrate subject matter expertise Working knowledge of the products trade processing environment, process and systems would be an advantage Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills is essential in explaining complex legal concepts in simplified terms and adoption into trade practices Ability to handle both corporate originated and FI originated transactions across multi-jurisdictions under various indirect counter-guarantee/standby structures including multi-applicant, multi-beneficiary and multi-currency structures would be a strong advantage Working knowledge of documentary trade product offerings in a commercial banking setting would be an advantage Results-oriented, customer centric driven , energetic and a can-do attitude with deep propensity for learning Able to multi-task between product development activities and sales driven activities Able to work independently and in a team
Internal Number: 5865724
About OCBC Bank
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.