CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Company Profile Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 747 offices in 42 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Professionals within Legal and Compliance provide a wide range of services to our business units. They might help to structure a complex and sensitive cross-border transaction; advise on a new product introduction; develop a training program or defuse an investor dispute. They preserve the firm's invaluable reputation for integrity and protect the firm from sanctions with policies and procedures that meet regulatory requirements around the world. They also strive to maintain cooperative relationships with governmental policy makers and the regulatory and self-regulatory agencies that govern the firm's businesses.
Morgan Stanley Bank International China (MSBIC) is currently looking for an industry professional to join their China Compliance team at Manager level. Candidates with more experience will be considered at Director (below VP) level.
Based in MSBIC's Head Office in Zhuhai and reporting to MSBIC Head of Compliance, this role will be responsible for these core responsibilities:
1. Keep abreast of regulatory developments and firm wide compliance policies and provide advices/consultation to business units (including derivatives products).
2. Take lead to coordinate gap analysis of new regulations impacting business and monitor the implementation of remediation with related departments.
3. Maintain sound working relationship with local regulators.
4. Coordination of regulatory onsite inspections/exam, visit, and assessment.
5. Coordination of committee and working group meeting , e.g. Related Party Transaction Committee, Compliance Committee, Fraud Case Prevention Working Group, etc.