CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Our client is a private equity fund investing in a range of small to mid cap assets. The fund invests in a range of assets and has a flexible investment mandate allowing them to take control and non control positions in companies. The fund is exceptionally well backed and has a great track record. The fund has a global mandate.
They are now looking to add an Investment analyst to their team, who will work on the origination and execution of investments for the fund.
Day to day, this will involve
- Carrying out detailed analysis of potential investments, including meeting with potential investee companies
- Financial modelling and valuation
- Full involvement in the execution of the investments as principal
- Deal structuring
- Assisting with the portfolio management of companies through to completion
They are looking for someone who will have a background as follows:
- Investment bankers from tier one banks or advisory firms
- Analysts from other private equity funds
- Strategy consultants from the leading consulting firms
- Great academics
- Genuine interest in investing
Internal Number: 5680404
About Greenwich Partners
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.