CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
about the company Our client is a boutique Private Equity Investment firm with a Asian background focusing on PE/VC deals within South East Asia. Due to expansion of business, they are now seeking an Investment Analyst/Associate to join their ranks.
about the job
Reporting to the CIO, your key job scope will include but not limited to:
* Participating in the due diligence of investment evaluations and assessing potential portfolio companies.
* Developing detailed financial and valuation models for potential and existing investments
* Perform comprehensive and in-depth company, country and industry research and analysis to evaluate potential equity investments
* Drafting of transaction documents, marketing materials and memorandums.
* Participate in management of portfolio companies performing due diligence company visits & research
skills and experience required
Bachelor/Masters in Finance, Economics, Accounting or any relevant course
3-6 years of relevant experience within a private equity firm, corporate M&A, or investment banking with deal-oriented financial analysis experience
In depth understanding of the South East Asian Private Equity/VC market
Strong financial modelling and valuation skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Ignatius D'Cruz at 65106516. (EA: 94C3609/ R1762883 )
Internal Number: 5671101
About Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence No: 94C3609
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.