CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
* To serve as an advisor to the Country Head in ensuring the compliance function is in accordance with both Head Office and local regulatory policies
* To assist in ensuring that the business operates in compliance with relevant legislations/regulations, by giving advice on compliance implications of business decisions, both for on-going issues and in project decisions.
* To interpret and assess regulatory updates, ensure that business is kept aware of changes and training is provided to the relevant parties
* To liaise and coordinate with MAS on all reporting requirements and submission as well as addressing any queries
* To provide advice to business heads on new products and initiatives including all regulatory requirements.
* To help develop a proactive, integrated compliance approach interacting with all staff to promote the desired culture and behaviors.
* To support management through the provisions of training and identification, evaluation and resolution of compliance risk as well as implementation of new policies.
* Undertake additional functions and duties when required
* Tertiary education preferably in banking and finance
* Minimum 6 years of compliance experience in a banking environment with minimum 3 years heading the department
* Competent in managing regulatory compliance and AML supervision independently
* Self-motivated, meticulous and able to multi-task
* Effectively bilingual in English and Chinese. Good spoken and written Chinese as the incumbent will be required to liaise with counterparts in China
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Professional qualifications from ICA will be an added advantage
Internal Number: 5671058
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.