CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Applicants must have an outstanding background in machine learning, statistics and Python programming and be looking to work in a small but established hedge fund where you will have the space and opportunity to build out a new suite of strategies.
As a quantitative researcher you will be responsible for the entire trading lifecycle of the strategy and therefore your role will focus is on both the research &implementation of new trading strategies and the development of novel mathematical and computational techniques to support them.
In order to apply you should have:
● A Masters or PhD in a quantitative subject from a top-tier university
● Experience in a data science, quantitative research or trading role
● Strong foundational knowledge of mathematics, statistics, machine learning and scientific computing
● Working knowledge of supervised and unsupervised ML methods for regression and classification, and an understanding of their real-world advantages/disadvantages
● Working knowledge of modern database technologies - relational (e.g. MSSQL, postgreSQL, OracleDB) and/or NoSQL backends (e.g. MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis)
● Extensive experience working with scripting (Python) and/or compiled languages (e.g. C/C++, Java, Scala) in a production environment (Unix/Linux)
● Experience with the Python data science stack (numpy, scipy, pandas, sklearn, tensorflow, etc.)
● Experience with version control systems (Git), collaboration tools (issue trackers, shared repos, etc) and development workflows (CI/CD, automated testing, code reviews)
This is one of the most compelling systematic hedge fund opportunities in the market currently therefore the client is looking for a machine learning expert who will be able to use their skills to develop new strategies end to end.
You will be reporting directly to the Chief Scientist and Head of Systematic Futures whom will both offer excellent guidance and mentorship.
As a guideline, suitable candidates are likely to have around 1-6 years experience.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to email@example.com or call 02080044001
Interviews have already begun to take place.
Internal Number: 5536145
About Octavius Finance
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.