CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Link Asset Services is a fast growing, dynamic business with market leading positions across our areas of expertise – funds, market services, corporates and private client, and banking and credit management services. With offices across the UK and Europe we are part of Link Group who are headquartered in Australia. A truly global organisation, Link Group provides us with a strong platform to realise our growth ambitions and continue to build on our success.
You can play a key part in this – at Link Asset Services we recognise the importance of supporting and developing our people, so we listen to colleagues, train our teams and invest in great working environments. Add to that a culture that champions respect and integrity, a diverse and inclusive colleague base and a commitment to positively influence the communities we work with and you'll get a flavour of life at Link.
With around 200 employees, our Jersey office provides trustee, management and administration services to private clients, corporate entities, financial institutions and funds, discharged through the following business areas:
Private Clients and Family Office (Trust Company Business "TCB")
Corporate (TCB), Funds and Custody (Fund Services Business "FSB")
Employer and Executive services (TCB)
Share Registration services (FSB)
At the bottom of this role advert, you'll find more information on why you'll enjoy working with us...
In order to sustain our growing business in Jersey, we are looking for a talented and dedicated Fund Manager for our Listed Funds team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a busy team with varied experience levels, delivering exceptional company secretarial, administration and financial reporting serices to a portfolio of regulated listed funds which are key clients to Link Asset Services (Jersey) Limited.
The main responsibilities of the position will include the following:
- To be responsible for the ongoing development of your team by providing coaching and technical expertise.
- Effective management of working capital requirements of the business, including Work In Progress ("WIP") management including recoverability, billing, prompt fee collection, and effective management of staff productivity;
-Maintain awareness of risks involved in administration activity and clearly understand risks involved in activities carried out and with respect to own client portfolio;
- Monitor and ensure the team comply with Policies and Procedures of the Company. Ensuring relevant Key Performance Indicators ("KPI's") are within defined limits and monitored on a regular basis, to protect LINK's reputation.
- Take ownership and drive forward for the client and intermediary relationships within your designated portfolio of clients;
- To work as part of a management team assisting the director group in meeting targets.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Hold or be studying towards, a professional qualification recognised by the JFSC preferably ICSA or ACCA;
- Broad knowledge and understanding company and fund administration;
- The ability to identify and analyse issues, develop solutions, with the ability to motivate the team, initiate and manage change.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly, business-friendly and technical language
- Proven knowledge of appropriate Jersey legislation and regulation and the ability to demonstrate both compliance, risk and audit awareness;
- Excellent inter-personal skills, leadership and ability to share knowledge;
- Ability to delegate, coach and mentor members of the team;
- Strong organisational and administrative skills, and ability to identify and suggest procedural improvements;
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications.
As a Manager at LINK, the successful candidate will be enrolled onto the Managers Development Programme, which is a Chartered Management Institute ("CMI") accredited qualification.
We are committed to the development of our Managers, and this Programme provides the opportunity to work collaboratively with other Managers from different service lines.
Link Group's purpose statement 'Together we achieve' reflects how much we value working together: with each other; with our clients; and with third parties, to help everyone achieve success – both personal and professional
We have an ongoing commitment to career progression, training and education as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package that under pins this.
At Link, you'll find we support achievement and celebrate success. So, if you want to be a part of this, click the 'I'm Interested' or 'Apply' button...
Internal Number: 5535255
About Link Asset Services
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.