CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Our client is a leading UK asset management firm. They are one of the most successful investors in their class.
They are now looking to recruit an Equity Analyst to their UK Fund, who will support the Fund Managers on issues of stock selection, writing investment research, commercial, corporate and sector analysis, financial modelling and valuations and portfolio management.
The team is collegiate and the Analyst will be an integral part of the investments team. It is hoped that, in time, the successful candidate could move into a portfolio role.
The position is based in Mayfair and we have recruited a number of people for them in the past.
They are interested in hiring someone who will have a background as follows:
- ACA with a big four accounting firm
- strong academics - 1st or 2,1 from a leading Oxbridge/ Russell Group university
- clear interest in the global economy and financial markets which will be tested at interview.
- Possibly working in equity research, private equity, investing or still in practice
- very analytical ideally with a broad and diverse client base
Internal Number: 5645607
About Greenwich Partners
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.