CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
KBL European Private Banker, Luxembourg CONTEXT : We are looking for a Communications Development Officer for a Fixed-term position (one year as of June 2019 as maternity leave replacement) JOB RESPONSIBILITIES : - Coordinate interdepartmental and intragroup communications activities, including in liaison with European affiliates
- Draft and/or translate from English to French press releases, staff messages, presentations and media opinion articles
- Plan and organize staff events in Luxembourg
- Identify and pursue media opportunities that raise brand awareness, supporting ongoing media relations activities
- Contribute to management of internal and external communications channels, including Yammer and LinkedIn
- Liaise with external providers such as graphic designers, photographers and event professionals
- Manage projects such as annual reports and award submissions
- Identify, follow up on and publicize CSR initiatives QUALIFICATIONS : - Degree in communications, literature, marketing or related field strongly preferred - Previous experience in journalism, corporate communications, marketing or related field strongly preferred - Knowledge of private banking/financial services sector SKILLS: - Very strong written and oral communications skills in French - Proficiency with all MS Office tools; familiarity with Photoshop and InDesign a plus - Ability to independently manage multiple projects simultaneously - Great attention to detail LANGUAGES: - Fluency in French - Strong English - Proficiency in other languages, especially Dutch and/or German, a plus
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter, in English, to: email@example.com
Internal Number: 5645207
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.