CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
- Work closely with the Head of Compliance in managing the regulatory risk
- Advice on regulatory matters for senior management
- KYC reviews, due diligence searches and accounts opening documentation checks on regulatory requirements; Prepare for and Present to Due Diligence Committee meeting prior to account acceptance.
- Conduct ad hoc surveillance tests regularly on regulated activities in HK
- Identify and take prompt remedial actions on the risks associated.
- Provide trainings to educate employees in fostering positive compliance culture in the company and offer timely advice accordingly; Enhancing employees' risk awareness on internal controls and regulatory changes.
- At least 5 years experiences in Financial institutions-Legal and Compliance function; Good working experience with HKMA, SFC/ regulatory bodies is highly preferable.;
- Thorough understanding on HKMA/SFC rules and regulations in HK; Solid prior working experiences in AML, Client-on-boarding
- Excellent command of Chinese and English, ability to speak mandarin is definitely an advantage.
- You should be organized, attentive to details, self-motivated, exhibit ability to multi-tasks and work in stress environment.
Attractive Salary Package + Bonus
Excellent career growth opportunities
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Steven at Steven.Sin@jobs.hudson.com quoting ref no. HK147989 for a confidential discussion. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Internal Number: 5636026
About Hudson Hong Kong
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.