CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Trading systems developer will be creating greenfield algorithmic trading solutions, partnering directly with traders, quants and sales teams. The systems are primarily core java within the pricing team. The business has a strong track record and runs completely automated and systematic strategies. You will be working across all asset classes on a highly distributed system and will be able to benefit from the strong performance across the firm.
· Low Latency environment exposure
. Designing and implementing numerical algorithms
· Low latency software development
. Good familiarity with common algorithms and data structures
· Pricing & Modelling experience
· Strong communication skills
· Java or C++ development and architecture
· Market data adapters
· Monitor client's activity
· Candidate must have market /trading knowledge: FX/ Derivatives/ Equities/ options / cash / ETF / futures / E-Rates business knowledge highly desirable, other asset classes may be sufficient
· Strong academic profile (ideally computer science or maths)
· Previous experience in a systematic trading environment (market maker, quant fund, sell-side or Buy-side
· Both creativity and the ability to work within a fast-paced environment with a highly profitable team
Location: London & Paris
REFER A FRIEND
If you're interested in this opportunity, forward you're CV ASAP. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob - call on +44 (0)208 012 8204 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
Internal Number: 5619106
About RiskTech Financial Services
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.