CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
You have certainly come across risk. What aspects of life are not subject to it? Are you a risk taker or a risk averse? In an investment bank like Morgan Stanley, risk management is at the cornerstone of all our activities. As a risk manager in our risk management department you will be at the center of our business. This current opportunity will give you an insight in how big banks manage their capital for regulatory and business purposes.
· Production and analysis of Credit Risk Capital requirements
· Impact analysis for new regulations and stress testing – regulation keeps evolving
· Partner with other groups to assure compliance with external regulation
· Ad hoc analysis and regulatory data requests – every day is different
· Bachelor's or higher degree in a quantitative field such as finance, economics, mathematics
· Financial markets and product knowledge
· Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a commitment to teamwork
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple competing objectives
Skills desired (not mandatory)
· High level understanding of credit risk and Basel 3 capital rules
· Familiarity with Excel VBA, SQL and Python
What do we offer to you?
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects who you are as a person.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website and upload your English CV https://ms.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=3118900 here .
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Internal Number: 5505891
About Morgan Stanley
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.