CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
1. Manages the team/ personnel; motivates team, allocates and monitors work, provides training and development, conducts performance appraisals, and develops strategies and measures the team against the leader's report.
2. Attracts and retains high potential sales professionals for the internal sales force including involvement in recruitment of internal sales personnel and ongoing motivation and development.
3. Ensures compliance of the team with internal MFS regulations as well as external regulatory including the meeting and achieving the minimum standards expected in terms for activity levels, compliance, and sales metrics and operates at the highest level.
4. Maintains strong relationships with Wholesalers, Key Account Management and ARG teams to ensure the needs of the territories are understood, and the internal sales force is aligned. Understands the needs of the business, identifies potential areas of improvement and makes recommendations to Managing Director Europe and the Sr Managing Director Internal Sales Retail with regards to workforce planning, workflow, client communication / interaction, etc.
5. Ability to drive in new sales for MFS International and to maintain the current asset level by developing strong relationships with all clients. Provides sales support for an assistance to the external sales team in the maintenance of existing key relationships and the development of new key accounts, including travel within the territory.
6. Ensures all data on clients in the region/ territory are recorded and correct; makes full use of the CRM systems and stores documentation so it is accessible to all
7. Work in partnership with all areas of MFS team; Sales, Client Service, Product and marketing to support the sales plans. Travels to cover sales territory as necessary.
8. Provides input on internal sales policies and procedures.
9. Performs additional responsibilities as requested.
1. Sound understanding of asset management industry; investment processes; regulatory environment. Industry qualification desirable and holds applicable licenses required by the Mifid II regulation.
2. Experience of supporting the sales activities or sales experience; demonstrating effective distribution/ marketing activity of the firm's investment management services and solutions marketing financial products.
3. Self-motivated, driven and results orientated. Developing consultative sales skills, over the phone, offering solutions, and follow up events. Ability to build ongoing relationships with clients.
4. Previous supervisory experience would be preferred.
5. Entrepreneurial mindset balanced with strong team work. Collaborative mindset; ability to leverage and collaborate across all units of MIL and MFS
6. Strong organization skills with an ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple agendas
7. Language skills; fluent in Italian and English other European Languages helpful
8. IT fluency, experience of working with data and CRM systems
9. Ability to travel
Internal Number: 5068611
About MFS Investment Management
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.