CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
The institution is a reputable Swiss Private Bank covering mainly the Swiss onshore market but also having a strong international team based in Lausanne. This is one of the safest organisation in Switzerland and as such, they have managed to grow substantially over the past few years in an environment getting riskier and riskier.
- Managing an existing portfolio of clients mainly based in Russia, and some in Greece as well.
- Winning loyalty of clients and increasing the share of wallet.
- Maintaining and developing client contacts in respect of legal and regulatory rules.
- Optimising the profitability of your portfolio while managing inherent risks.
- Being up to date with regulation changes.
- Bachelor degree as a minimum.
- Strong technical knowledge in regards to fiscal, legal and financial rules.
- Strong commercial experience in Wealth Management.
- Excellent interpsonal communication skills, commercial mind and strong comprehension of clients' needs.
- Fluent in French, very good knowledge of English (C1 level), Russian is an asset.
- Salary between CHF100,000 and CHF120,000, depending on experience.
- Discretionary bonus.
- Standard benefits.
If you are interested in knowing more about this position or having a career discussion, please apply and we will reach out shortly.
Internal Number: 5068075
About Selby Jennings UK
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.