CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Due to the close interaction with financial sponsors it is common for people to then move to the buy-side (or to leveraged finance).
· Typical work includes a mix of execution and client coverage including: valuation, financial analysis, strategic analysis, due diligence, deal financing and process management
· Provide M&A advice and financing when a private equity client acquires a company in an leveraged buyout
· Maintain and update operating/ LBO model for clients and internal committees
· Provide sponsors with advice as it relates to add-on acquisitions, divestitures, recapitalisations or restructurings for its portfolio companies
· Provide sponsors with advice around exits; sale to another sponsor, sale to a strategic buyer or an IPO for their portfolio companies
· Experience of working within Investment Banking M&A or Sector Coverage Group, you will have gained extensive deal experience (with a leading bank, reputable boutique investment bank or an appropriate Big 4 team)
· Prefernece for a French or German speaker
· Distinctive academic record: consistently highly rated versus their peer group
· Highly motivated with strong people skills, self-starter, good initiative
· Strong numerical aptitude & ability to multitask and run complex financial models
· Interest/ ability to work across sectors, products and geographies
· Comfortable with client exposure from the outset
· Excellent attention to detail
Internal Number: 1898030
About Goodman Masson
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.