CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
1. Process/verify issuance/advise letter of credit under applicable standard banking practices and Bank of New York Mellon Operating Procedures using the Global Trade System (GTS).
2. Examine/verify documents presented in a timely manner in accordance to the applicable standard banking practices and Bank of New York Mellon Operating Procedures while utilizing specific Departmental guidelines.
3. Process payments associated with Letters of Credit and Trade Loan. Escalate potential problems or unusual transactions to Manager.
4. Resolve any inconsistencies with the appropriate parties.
5. Ensure the timely processing and follow-up of all assigned work in order of priority as set by Departmental guidelines.
6. Maintain professional communication with relevant parties.
7. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Minimum 1 year of experience in the export/import document examination.
2. Good communication skills.
3. A good working knowledge of the applicable standard banking practices and Bank of New York Mellon Operating Procedures.
4. Ability to continue development of knowledge of Bank systems.
5. Good capability on read,write and listen in English
6. Work during Chinese holiday
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.