CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Our Client is a leading Private Equity (Primary and Secondaries) / Direct fundraising business based in London, New York and Hong Kong. After fast expansion and an envious track record they are actively building out in London.
They have had a brilliant few years and great success at bringing 'Raw' talent to the table and growing the individuals. So they are looking for the next few SuperStars to join the PM and Distribution team.
* Full Project Management of the lifecycle of the fund raise
* Pulling together and putting into Presentation format all Client pitchbooks
* Production of Financial and commercial Pitchbooks for Client Presentations
* Market and Competitor research for clients
* Investor DD and RFI/ RFP responses.
* Although initially it is unlikely you would get investor experience, they like people to get involved in the Distribution side
* Excellent Academics and written English skills
* Strong Project management / Process Management
* Great Communications and Presentation skills (or Potential)
* Good Maths / Financial Skills (Not PHD, but Degree or IBD background works well)
What background works?
* ACA New Qual, IBD (ECM works brilliantly), Project Management
* Strong Finance background
* There is a flexibility if you are not from this background but have all the Skills.
Internal Number: 4835672
About Circle Square Talent
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.