CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
VP/Senior Associate at a leading M&A Boutique - FIG team - Paris
October 11, 2018
Cambon Partners is an M&A boutique of 35 professionals focused primarily on private placement, LBO and M&A transactions. After 15 years of continued growth and more than 250 completed transactions, we have offices in Paris, San Francisco and Beijing, and rank consistently among the top boutiques in Europe. We have a leading position in TMT and are expanding aggressively in the FIG sector with numerous transactions in insurance brokerage and asset management (Ciprès, Assurcopro, Santiane, Cyrus, Identicar, Filiassur, ...).
We are looking for a driven individual to integrate into our FIG team. This is an exciting, client-facing role with a large amount of interaction with directors and senior management, with whom the candidate would work on a daily basis. Cambon Partners is an energetic company with an alternative approach to M&A. Our combination of selectivity and creativity ensures the best results for our clients, and the best experience all round.
In collaboration with the team, you will work on constructing and executing many aspects of the transaction, including:
· Financial analysis & modelling, valuation, drafting information memoranda and presentations, researching and selecting potential buyers & investors, accompanying the client up until the deal is closed, alongside the director or partner in charge of the transaction
· Contributing to Cambon Partners' resources and development, including ongoing IT market intelligence, monitoring industry trends and building client pitches
· Business school/engineering degree with a major in finance
· Previous experience as an associate or VP (>4 years) in M&A or Private Equity, for a French or Anglophone bank
· Bilingual English-French
· Good knowledge of and interest in the FIG sector