CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Our client is a FINMA licensed Asset Manager with a strong emerging markets and commodities focus.
Our client figures amongst the market leaders in managing regulated Collective Investment Schemes which channel capital to support the growth of sustainable commodity value chains and their entrepreneurs.
The firm deployed more than 4.5 billion USD of assets dealing with Stakeholders and Corporates with a diversified investor base - fund of funds, institutions, family offices and HNW/UNHW individuals across the globe.
Based in Zürich and periodically travelling to the HO in Geneva, the Senior Investor Relations Manager will work in close collaboration and report directly to the Senior Management Team.
His function will be to manage and support the company's global Investors Relation. At first stage, the focus will be on developing the local market and then supporting the international effort in compliance with cross border regulations.
- Propose to the Senior Management Team, and onward deploy, the Investor relations strategy
- Specifically seek to build brand awareness in the Swiss German market and German market through empowering the Zürich new representative office dedicated to Business Development (Investors)
- Build a strong footprint and market awareness based on the company's unique DNA (historic, positioning and capacities) and achievements to date
- Handle the relationship of the company's existing Investors' base
- Represent the company at Investors' networking events
- Consistently maintain the CRM (Investors and potentials) and associated Peers' database
- Maintain close and collaborative relationship with the Investment Management team to understand and adequately present the Strategies and Investments deployed by the company
- Have a higher degree in business administration or finance