CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
An international commodity trading firm is actively seeking a Legal and Compliance officer for its IT department. Directly reporting to the Head of department and as an active member of the team, this is an excellent opportunity for you to develop your skills whilst growing your network within this extraordinary field.
As a successful Legal and Compliance IT Officer, you will be in charge of the following missions:
- Gathering requirements, documenting and delivering change for both technical solutions and new projects
- Collaborating with IT Legal and Compliance teams on global projects
- Working with developers and analysts
- Managing tasks milestone and track progress
- Degree in a relevant field
- Knowledge in Legal and Compliance services and IT projects
- Deep experience in Microsoft SharePoint and Moodle e-learning platforms
- Interest in legal and compliance aspects of commodities trading business
- Fluent in German and English
If you are interested in that opportunity, thank you for sending your CV (Word Format) to Frederic Spielmann.
Internal Number: 4660502
About Selby Jennings Zurich
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.