CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management Asia is an integrated business within Institutional Securities. We provide highly personalized, best-in-class investment advice, execution services and wealth management and banking solutions to Ultra High Net Worth individuals and families across the region.
· Conduct financial and credit analysis on bonds across regions and sectors with a focus on the private wealth investor base. Provide trade recommendations and relative value ideas as well as ongoing updates to support views.
· Maintain internal files and databases to support the recommendation, ensuring that all relevant/critical information is updated in a timely manner.
· Closely engage and collaborate with in-house research teams to leverage Morgan Stanley resources and drive bespoke trading opportunities for our clients.
· Take initiatives following news and events that affect our markets; identify and recommend solutions on complex and broad matters.
· Monitor markets and gather intelligence from expert sources including market research reports, trade data and investment seminars.
· Coordinate with private wealth banker teams in preparation for client meetings, advising on tailored bond portfolios proposals, and providing regular market updates.
· Work closely with the advisory and product due diligence teams to keep abreast of regulatory/internal policy changes, market trends and product development to maintain competitiveness in our product offerings.
· At least 5-10 years of experience in credit analysis, either in a banking/fund management/rating agency/research house (preferably with comprehensive knowledge in the HY sectors and solid experience in financial modeling, combined with an ability to look beyond the numbers).
· Possess strong spreadsheet skills and experience in assessing investment values from private banking perspective.
· Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
· A team player with strong analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
· Able to work independently and under pressure.
· Proficient in both spoken and written English, fluent in Cantonese/Mandarin is a definite advantage.
Internal Number: 4659575
About Morgan Stanley
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.