CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
1. Team lead of the Regulatory Compliance and Central Management, review and anlaysis the existing compliance control framework to ensure local and relevant offshore legislation and regualatory requirements are being complied with, Perform impact analysis on new rules and regulations and implement changes in policy and procedures to cope with the latest regulations.
2. Maintain a compliance regulatory framework including but not limited to compliance assessment, compliance planning, improve internal policy and procedures and conduct compliance training, compliance monitoring testing to ensure staff better understanding of compliance to reduce the related compliance risk.
3. Ongoing compliance monitoring and testing and reporting the results to management. Agree the remediation plan with relevant business or functions and monitoring the implementation status timely.
4. Follow up client complaints and perform/co-ordinate the investigation as well as special projects where necessary.
5. Maintain good relationships with regulators. Co-ordinate with internal stakeholders such as management, relevant business units, group company and/or external stakeholders (where necessary) to ensure regulators' concerns/recommendations are being followed up timely and properly.
6. Maintain updated policy in accordance to latest legislation and regulations such as Competition Law, Privacy/Secrecy Law etc
7. Ensure overseas subsidiaries are complying with the relevant rules and regulations in accordance to the business license.
If you are interested to apply the post, please send your updated CV to Servicing@symconsultancy.com
Internal Number: 4658674
About Symmetry Consultancy Limited
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.