CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Financial Controller (Real Estate) - Large cap Private Equity group
October 3, 2018
London, United Kingdom
The client are looking for an individual with a strong real estate background to join the business in this newly created position to have a complete oversight of a newly raised fund.
Our client are a global leading Private Equity group with over 20 raised funds and £30billion in raised capital. With over 10 offices globally and 400 staff, they are a global player within the Private Equity space and looking to expand the business and grow across Europe.
- Oversight and ownership of financial operations, reporting and compliance
- Working alongside the deal and corporate finance team to provide financial expertise to investors.
- Full European coverage with a strong focus on Western Europe.
- Preparing of financial and portfolio information for Board and Management meetings.
- Annual budget and monthly forecasting/reforecasting.
- Modelling Fund Performance and carried interest calculations.
- 8-12 years' relevant experience with a strong focus on Real Estate (individuals with 12+ years' experience will also be considered).
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified is required.
- Exposure or knowledge of Corporate Finance is desirable.
- Proficiency in financial software use, with excel and financial modelling experience.
- Languages: English is essential, European languages would be advantageous, but not required.
Internal Number: 4629294
About Arkesden Finance
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.