CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
A senior algorithmic trading/ electronic trading quantitative developer is wanted for a global investment firm to join their algorithmic trading development team with expertise in strategy development. This to help shape the product offering and the execution performance of one of the leading Equities electronic trading businesses in the world. Ideally Java or / C#, C++. However, the code is in JAVA.
The successful candidate will join the EMEA Algorithmic Trading Quantitative group. Development of the algorithmic trading applications and components, as part of a global development effort. This is a CLIENT FACING position where you will get the chance to sell products.
Skills / Experience Required:
· Algo development
· algorithmic trading quant.
· Erates/ ECredit algo expertise
· Development of CDS index market making strategy
· Market making
· Experience implementing short-term volatility models in FX
· Knowledge of portfolio mathematics
· Ability to code prototypes for IT
· Equities or FX
· Implemented a hybrid market making system strategy in Java
· Full development lifecycle of several alpha trading signals: pattern recognition, research, design, simulation, backtesting, implementation in trading engines,
· Doing and implementing Algo
· Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
· Extensive programming experience ideally Java, C#/ C++ - Q/Kdb
· Strong practical experience of data analysis and machine learning
· Solid experience in researching market microstructure and developing algorithmic trading strategies
· Front office business/Quants to understand the requirements and market structure changes
· Equities/Markets development teams
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills: ability to interact with clients and various business partners
· Market Making
· Understanding global markets
Excellent academic background with a higher degree (or equivalent) in a quantitative, mathematics or software engineering physics subject (MSc / PhD or equivalent
Salary: £Competitive + Bonus
REFER A FRIEND
If you're interested in this opportunity, please forward you're CV. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob- call on +44 (0)208 012 8204 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
Internal Number: 4611157
About RiskTech Financial Services
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.