CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
- a broad range of junior investment banking responsibilities depending on experience; this will include pitch-book preparation, financial modeling, due diligence, industry analysis and attending client presentations/meetings
- working within a team environment to ensure client facing deliverables are executed in a highly professional manner befitting a world-class investment bank
- overseeing a full breadth of support activity for the investment banking cycle across ECM, IPO, and M&A product offerings
- any ad hoc duties as required by senior team members
This person should have:
- 2+ years investment banking experience, preferrably with experience in execution of IPO or ECM activity though those with exclusively M&A experience will be considered as well
- strong analytic ability with particular expertise in complex financial analysis
- exposure to TMT deals or interest in the sector
- Mandarin language capable, native level preferred
Internal Number: 4610141
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.