CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
- leading development of key financial materials including financial models and marketing materials for a variety of investment banking transactions
- directly liaising with major corporate clients in mainland China and Hong Kong on a variety of high-profile and time sensitive transactions
- mentoring and overseeing the work done by the Analysts within the team
- supporting business directors on a variety of transactional matters
- other ad hoc duties as required
This person should have:
- experience as an investment banking Associate with exposure to China related deal activity, a slight preference will be had for candidates with ECM or IPO deal experience though candidates from M&A or Leveraged Finance will also be considered
- minimum 4 years experience in Investment Banking industry; post MBA Associates with 1+ year will also be considered
- Fluent in Mandarin, native level proficiency is preferred though strong fluent speakers will also be considered
Internal Number: 4610136
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.