CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
An international investment firm with a global exposure is actively seeking a Senior Compliance Officer for its office in Zurich. As part of a multicultural and dynamic team and directly reporting to the Country Head Legal and Compliance, you will be involved in all the operational and strategic matters regarding the bank. Furthermore, this is an exciting opportunity for you to develop your legal and compliance skills whilst growing your network.
As a successful Senior Compliance Officer, you will be in charge of the following missions:
- General legal advice to the front units
- Cover compliance issues for Wealth Management
- Conduct regular required controls in the filed of AML, cross-border, MiFiDII and customer journal
- Control of new openings, money laundering, KYC, documentation
- Law degree in a relevant field
- Good understanding of all the compliance issues and solution driven
- Previous compliance AML experience within Wealth Management
- Fluent in German and English
If you are interested, thank you for sending your CV (in Word Format) to Frederic Spielmann.