CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
· Supervise the team to complete the credit monitoring task and to take the remedy/ risk mitigation action of minimizing the market/trading loss · Identify and seek for any positive and on-going improvements on daily workflow in a cost-effective way · Enforce compliance of credit policies, methods and procedures, including proper and timely reporting, analysis, and approval of exceptional cases · Liaise with other departmental teams or vendors in a proactive role in handling projects · Delegate appropriate duties to subordinates · Provide opinion and judgment/decision in daily credit risk management issue · Perform regular review on the effectiveness of those procedures · Initiate credit-related and financing issues in the credit committee/ ad hoc meeting · Participate in various risk management related projects and tasks, including system development ad hoc risk analysis · Handle and provide ma support for SFC/external auditor/Head Office's enquires · Identify possible alternatives and assessment before making decision within an authority · Provide and encourage development and training opportunities for subordinates
· Bachelor degree or above in finance, risk management or economics (with professional qualifications such as CFA, FRM)
· At least 8 years of experience managing the risk management team in banking, securities or asset management institutions
· Familiar with the governing rules and regulations
· Ability to manage time to complete multi-assigned tasks and work effectively
· Good presentation and communication skills
· Self-motivated, punctual, mature and detail-oriented