CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
KBL European Private Bankers, Luxembourg Context : As a "risk oriented" Analyst, integrate the "Client File Review" team to support the client review processes and the update of the client documentation and data.
Job Responsabilities: - Promote risk awareness and perform periodic review of the client file
- Be able to analyze all type of clients (private banking, professional customer activities...)
- Be in charge of the last step "Risk Assessment and Quality Check" in the periodic review process by :
- Giving a professional judgement/opinion on the file review
- Analyzing plausibility and consistency of data and related documentation
- Assessing and confirming KYT
- Assessing the risk and confirm it (scoring)
- If complete, finalizing the file review for only low and medium AML risk clients
- Collaborating closely with CRM, CMO and Compliance
- Ensure a follow-up of the assessment, identify issues and agree on action plans with the different actors of the process to maintain risk exposure under control
- Be actively involved with the set up of the activity newly created as a solution provider in terms of creativity, innovation and processes
- Analyze quantifiable metrics and benchmarks, such as Key Risk Indicators and Key Performance Indicators and prepare dashboard
- Report to Management (Compliance, Risk and Compliance Control, Client Middle Office, Wealth Management, Institutional and Professional Services) and Lux. Compliance Committee (LCC) and Board Compliance Legal Committee (BCLC)
- Coordinate the periodic review committee (realize status reports, meeting minutes, escalate issues and propose solutions..)
Qualifications : - University Degree or equivalent experience economics, Finance, Business, Law
- Good understanding of Luxemburg banking/financial legislation/regulations and taxes. - Good knowledges of MiFID IandII, FATCA/CRS/QI, AML-KYC, AML-KYT - Knowledge related to the Bank organisation, processes, products and services. - Proficient use of MS Office and Outlook - Good Knowledge of Database concepts - Banking systems used within KBL
Skills : - Sound knowledge of financial markets and regulatory rules and directives ( MiFID, TAX, AML)
- High risk awareness
- Proven analytical skills
- Solution and compliance oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
Languages : - Regular use of English and French languages
- Any other languages is an asset
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter, in French, to: firstname.lastname@example.org