CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Parallel Consulting, EA Licence No: View Corporate Hierarchy
September 15, 2018
New York, New York
A world-renowned Company are searching for a Senior Associate to add to their very well respected Risk team. The role will see you working on specialist and cutting-edge projects to complete financial risk management engagements related to key financial risks. This is an excellent company to get on your resume at any stage of your career!
You will need to display use of the following technical tools –
Python and/or R.
An MSc or PHD in a numerate discipline e.g. Applied Maths, Statistics, Financial Risk Management, Financial Mathematics
- Strong commercial experience in Financial Modeling.
- Commercial experience in one or more of the following areas – (Basel III/liquidity management, capital management, or recovery resolution planning)
- Knowledge of Financial Products – (options, futures, forwards, swaps, foreign exchange, and bonds)
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills
- Team leadership skills
- An open minded and determined professional with an innovative personality
- Education: Phd or MSc in (statistics, mathematics, physics, Research).
This is a challenging and varied role at a market leading Company. If this sounds of interest please contact John Bevan on 646 491 6935 or email him at email@example.com