CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Sr.Operational Risk Officer - Stress Testing and Insight
Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
August 11, 2018
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
· To uphold the integrity of the Group's operational risk / return decisions, and in particular for ensuring that operational risks are properly assessed, that risk / return and control cost / benefit decisions are made transparently on the basis of this proper assessment, and are controlled in accordance with the Group's standards and its Risk Appetite.
· To ensure that Operational Risk stress testing policies and procedures for scenario analysis and stress testing are designed to meet relevant regulatory requirements and are appropriately communicated across the Group.
· To provide a focal point of control over the aggregate level of operational risk arising from stress tests, and other analysis.
· Monitor regulatory developments for Operational Risk Stress Testing and provide quality input into consultations.
· To maintain processes to support the evaluation of capital and risk management stress tests and to provide accurate estimates of operational risk capital.
· To design and maintain relevant management information supporting an assessment of relevant operational risk which the Group is exposed to. To mandate the need for treatment plans for elevated risks.
· To support the Group Head Operational Risk in evaluating risk-reward trade offs relating to the Operational Risk Type Framework
· To implement key simplification initiatives articulated by the Group Head Operational Risk