CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Meraki Talent's institutional fund management client is actively short listing for a Investment Dealer (Equities) to work within their team. The Investment Dealer (Equities) will ensure 'best execution' for all trades executed and ensure all systems are kept up to date to advise Investment Managers of progress of their orders. This role would suit someone who has already been involved in a dealing capacity, looking for a new role and more breadth. Happy to consider someone a few years experience up to a more experienced dealer.
Responsibilities of the Investment Dealer (Equities):
- Receive orders for equities teams from the Order Management System (OMS). Source liquidity in - the underlying market and execute the orders using best market practise.
- Provide guidance / advice to Investment Dealers as required.
- Update OMS when orders are executed, cancelled or amended.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders e.g. Investment Managers, Brokers.
- Consistently update Investment Managers on the progress of their orders.
- Provide back up within the team when required. This will involve executing trades in other regional markets.
- Access and evaluate information from various systems e.g. Bloomberg
Background of the Investment Dealer (Equities):
- Some experience working within a trading or dealing capacity is absolutely essential
- This is an approved person role, the individual will need to hold approved person status or be able to achieve in a matter of months after appointment
- Solid knowledge of asset management and/or broking
- Knowledge of global equities, highly preferable. Knowledge of other asset classes also helpful
Does this sound like you?
Gordon wants: Dealing, Trading, Front Office, Equities
Please see our website page headed (eg) 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you'.