CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
The cornerstone of Morgan Stanley's risk management philosophy is the execution of risk-adjusted returns through prudent risk-taking that protects Morgan Stanley's capital base and franchise. Firm Risk Management (FRM) is responsible for providing independent risk oversight across market, credit, operational, liquidity and other risk types to help protect the firm from unwanted or unexpected risks. The Division is led by the Firm's Chief Risk Officer, who is a member of the Firm's Operating Committee. Risk professionals demonstrate a mix of strong analytical and communication skills, and are able to evaluate the Firm's risk exposures in the context of global markets and the economic environment.
Morgan Stanley seeks an analyst/associate in Budapest to join the Firm Risk team managing the Firm's Risk Identification & Assessment ("RIA") technology platform. The selected candidate will support the Risk Identification Portfolio team in the execution of Firm's Risk Identification processes. The role involves working with Firm's risk and functional areas, business units, and IT to develop and enhance RIA, risk identification reporting capabilities, and linkage with Firm's other systems. Responsibilities include the execution of work for routine deliverables, as well as pursuit of incremental improvements in the process.
To be successful, candidates will benefit from relevant experience, a strong desire to improve processes, and the ability to work on a small specialized team. Skill in oral and written communication will aid efforts to coordinate between many groups. Diligence, timeliness, and independence are key qualities necessary for performance in the role.
Primary Responsibilities include:
· Project management related activities for development of Firm's risk identification and assessment technology platform from user perspective including,
o Liaise with Firm's other risk management functions to understand requirements and improve integration with the platform
o Maintain user recommended technology enhancements and integrate into overall requirements
o Liaise with IT on matters related to development of the platform
o Maintain key documentation related to the application such as data dictionary, user guides, and training material
o Perform user acceptance testing
o Perform status reporting, prioritization, and project sequencing
· Perform activities related to quarterly risk identification process including, review and aggregation of risks across business segments and linkage between risk identification and scenario design
· Producing documentation and presentations to effectively communicate key information to senior management and regulators
· Enhancing processes to support risk identification reporting, governance and controls, including attestation, challenge and senior management review
· Attention to detail and ability to prioritize projects and workload
· Self-motivator and team player who brings a "can-do" approach
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Capable of communicating clearly and concisely to various levels of audiences
· Strong problem solving and implementation skills
· Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
· Bachelor's or higher degree in a quantitative field such as finance, economics, mathematics with excellent academic background
· Experience in risk, banking, finance, or consulting related role a plus
· Experience with large set of data and databases is a plus
For more information and to apply, please visit our website and upload your English CV https://ms.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=3117553 here .
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.