CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Position Overview: The Quantitative Sr. Analyst will work within the firm's quantitative research group, supporting all of Causeway's investment strategies. The candidate will research and refine quantitative stock selection models, risk models, transaction cost models, and optimization tools.
Skills and Abilities:
· Superior analytical, mathematical and programming (Python, SQL) skills.
· Effective verbal and written communication.
· Thrives in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
· Intrinsic passion for investing and a respect for disciplined investment strategies.
· Graduate degree (Master's/MBA/PhD) in computational finance, quantitative finance, or financial engineering strongly preferred. Graduate degrees in mathematics or physical sciences will also be considered.
· 3 years of experience working in quantitative equity investments or a closely related field.
· Working knowledge of financial/statistical software (e.g., S-plus, R, Matlab, Clarifi, FactSet, Bloomberg).
· Experience working with large time-series databases.
· Experience with big/alternative/unstructured data and relevant analysis techniques is desirable.
· International/emerging markets investment experience is highly desirable.
· Strong candidates will have experience with bottom-up stock selection as well as familiarity with top-down macroeconomic country/currency/sector assessment.
· CFA or progress towards CFA is desirable.
Please visit us at https://www.causewaycap.com/contact-us/