CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
In this positon one will be a critical member of the boutique investment management firm's Investor Relations/PR/Business Development/Marketing team, with reponsibilities that span many aspects of investor relations, marketing, pre-marketing and funds/capital raising. Will grow/improve marketing and investor relations functions in the firm, working in close collaboration with firm's principals, investment/portfolio management and operations staff, participating in current and prospective clients/investors meetings, presentations, events, streamlining information delivery, investors requests/queries.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Investor Relations, Finance
- Experience in marketing/PR, preferably in Alternative Investments, investment/asset management, private equity, brokerage or investment banking setting
- Experience writing financial/investor news/newsletters, releases and presentations
-Experience with financial performance metrics for IR functions
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, with ability to multi-task
- Extremely responsible and reliable
- Ability and willingness to travel, 10-20 %
- Knowledge of MS Office, Powerpoint, Adobe
For confidential consideration and further details please contact: LenG@dtg-usa.com