CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
One of our clients, a market leader in their space, is looking for a Senior End User Support Engineer for EMEA markets.
This is a senior position involving the management of a Dublin office trading floor from an IT end user support perspective.
- provide technical guidance and management for all internal end-user software, hardware and connectivity.
- be a self-directed technical expert that can work independently and as part of a team
- manage high impact IT projects across a wide range of investment and non-investment professionals
- identifying, diagnosing, researching, tracking and resolving technical issues and lead the effort to provide a solution
- be in charge of all IT support for traders and must have an understanding of trading applications like Bloomberg etc. and will be able to deal with the urgency of a trades and the pressure that entails.
You will have experience in:
- leading a team in a similar high-pressure environment.
- the ownership of managing specific tech issues within the user support team until completion
- various technologies such as: Microsoft Office, Windows, laptops, phones, mobile device management (MDM)
- solving telephony issues
For more information please get in touch with Stephen Mitchel.
Internal Number: 4045252
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.